Taking care of your Lullaby Club garments is so important. Here are 3 reasons why.
1. Doing so increases the life cycle of your garments
2. Reduces waste. Taking care of your garment means it will remain wearable and will avoid ending up in landfill.
3. Emissions of a piece of clothing can be reduced by 24% over the year by doubling its useful life from one to two years.
1. Follow wash instructions
- Linen is best washed with a mild detergent
- Hand wash only - no machine washing. (please see instructional video below)
- Avoid the use of fabric softener, and never use bleach on linen clothing, even if it's white.
- Avoid wringing the fabric. Because of the way linen fibres are structured, over-handling can cause damage.